• Cox TM et al. 2008. Management of non-neuronopathic Gaucher disease with special reference to pregnancy, splenectomy, bisphosphonate therapy, use of biomarkers and bone disease monitoring. J Inherit Metab Dis. 31: 319-336.
• Djokanovic N et al. 2008. Does treatment with Bisphosphonates endanger the human pregnancy? J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 30(12):1146-1148
• Granovsky-Grisaru, S et al. 2011. The management of pregnancy in Gaucher disease. Thromb Haemost, 156:3-8.
• Graepel P, et al. 1992. Reproduction toxicity studies with pamidronate. Arzneimittelforschung 42:654-67.
• Green SB, Pappas AL. 2014. Effects of maternal bisphosphonate use on fetal and neonatal outcomes. Am J Health Syst Pharm. 71(23):2029-36.
• Hassen-Zrour S et al. 2010. Maternal and fetal outcome after long-term bisphosphonate exposure before conception. Osteoporos Int 21:709-710.
• Ioannis SP, et al. 2011. Hormones 10(4):280-291.
• Levy S et al. 2009. Pregnancy outcome following in utero exposure to bisphosphonates. Bone 44(3): 428-430.
• Losada I et al. 2010. Bisphosphonates in patients with autoimmune rheumatic disease: Can they be used in women of childbearing age? Autoimmunity Reviews 9(8):547-552.
• Minsker DH, et al. 1993. Effects of the bisphosphonate, alendronate, on parturition in the rat. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol 121:217-23.
• Ornoy A, et al. 2006. The outcome of pregnancy following pre-pregnancy or early pregnancy alendronate treatment. Reproductive Toxicology 22:578-579.
• Patlas N, et al. 1999. Transplacental effects of bisphosphonates on fetal skeletal ossification and mineralization in rats. Teratology 60:68-73.
• Rutgers-Verhange AR et al. 2003. No effects of bisphosphonates on the human fetus. Birth Defects Res (Part A);7:203-4.
• Siminoski K et al. 2000. Intravenous pamidronate for treatment of reflex sympathetic dystrophy during breast feeding. J Bone Miner Res 15(10):2052-2054.
• Vujasinovic-Stupar N, et al. 2012. Pregnancy-associated osteoporosis treated with bisphosphonates: long-term follow-up of maternal and infants outcome. Rheumatol Int;32(3):819-23.