- Athinarayanan P, et al. 1976. Chlordizaepoxide withdrawal in the neonate. Am J Obstet Gynecol 124:212-3.
- Brunaud M, et al. 1970. Pharmacological, toxicological, and teratological studies on dipotassium-7-chloro-3-carboxy-1, 3-dihydro-2, 2-dihydroxy-5-phenyl-2H-1, 4-benzodiazepine-cloraz-epate (dipotassium chlorazepate, 4306 CB), a new tranquilizer. Arzneim Forsch 20:123-5.
- Cole AP, Hailey DM: Diazepam and active metabolites in breast milk and their transfer to the neonate. Arch Dis Child 50:741, 1975.
- Corwin H, DeMyer W. 1980. Failure of chlorazepate to cause malformations or fetal wastage in the rat. Arch Neurol 37:347-9.
- Rey E, et al. 1979. Pharmacokinetics of the placental transfer and distribution of clorazepate and its metabolite nordiazepam into the feto-placental unit and in the neonate. Eur J Clin Pharmacol 15:181-5.