- Amato MP, et al. 2015. Fertility, Pregnancy and Childbirth in Patients with Multiple Sclerosis: Impact of Disease-Modifying Drugs. CNS Drugs. 29:207–220.
- Bridel C, et al. 2014. Update on Multiple Sclerosis Treatments. Swiss Med Wkly. 144:w14012.
- Ciplea AI, et al. 2020. Dimethyl fumarate transfer into breast milk. Ther Adv Neurol Disord. 13:1756286420968414.
- Gold R, et al. 2015. Delayed-Release Dimethyl Fumarate and Pregnancy: Preclinical Studies and Pregnancy Outcomes from Clinical Trials and Postmarketing Experience. Neurol Ther. 4(2):93-104.
- Hellwig K, et al. 2021. Interim Analysis of Pregnancy Outcomes After Exposure to Dimethyl Fumarate in a Prospective International Registry. Neurol Neuroimmunol Neuroinflamm. 9(1):e1114.
- Leroy C, et al. 2015. Immunosuppressive drugs and fertility. Orphanet J Rare Dis. 10:136.
- Lu E, et al. 2014. A review of safety-related pregnancy data surrounding the oral disease-modifying drugs for multiple sclerosis. CNS Drugs; 28(2):89-94.
- Tecfidera prescribing information, 2023. available online at: https://www.tecfiderahcp.com/content/dam/commercial/multiple-sclerosis/tecfidera/hcp/en_us/pdf/Tecfidera_PI.pdf.
- Yeh WZ et al. 2021. Natalizumab, Fingolimod and Dimethyl Fumarate Use and Pregnancy-Related Relapse and Disability in Women With Multiple Sclerosis. Neurology. 96(24):e2989-e3002.