- Ito S, Blajchman A, Stephenson M et al. Prospective follow-up of adverse reactions in breast-fed infants exposed to maternal medication. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1993; 168:1393-9.
- Messinis IE, Souvatzoglou A, Fais N et al. Histamine H1 receptor participation in the control of prolactin secretion in postpartum. J Endocrinol Invest. 1985; 8:143-6.
- Perrigo New York Inc. 2019. Azelastine HCl Nasal Solution prescribing information. Available at https://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/drugInfo.cfm?setid=ccb6046c-3c10-42c6-aa22-23192c21a5fa
- Pontiroli AE, De Castro e Silva E, Mazzoleni F et al. The effect of histamine and H1 and H2 receptors on prolactin and luteinizing hormone release in humans: sex differences and the role of stress. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1981; 52:924-8.
- Suzuki Y, Okada F, Mikami T, Goto M, Hasegawa H, Chiba T. Teratology and reproduction studies of azelastine, a novel antiallergic agent, in rats and rabbits. Arzneim-Forsch. 1981; 31:1225-30.
- Tatsumi K, Ou T, Yamada H, Yoshimura H. Studies of metabolic fate of a new antiallergic agent, azelastine. Jpn J Pharmacol 1980; 30:37-48.