- Ito S, et al. 1993. Prospective follow-up of adverse reactions in breast-fed infants exposed to maternal medication. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 168:1393-9.
- Messinis IE, et al. 1985. Histamine H1 receptor participation in the control of prolactin secretion in postpartum. J Endocrinol Invest. 8:143-6.
- Perrigo New York Inc. 2021. Azelastine HCl Nasal Solution prescribing information. Available at https://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/drugInfo.cfm?setid=ccb6046c-3c10-42c6-aa22-23192c21a5fa
- Pontiroli AE, et al. 1981. The effect of histamine and H1 and H2 receptors on prolactin and luteinizing hormone release in humans: sex differences and the role of stress. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 52:924-8.
- Suzuki Y, et al. 1981. Teratology and reproduction studies of azelastine, a novel antiallergic agent, in rats and rabbits. Arzneim-Forsch. 31:1225-30.
- Tatsumi K, et al. 1980. Studies of metabolic fate of a new antiallergic agent, azelastine. Jpn J Pharmacol. 30:37-48.