The Latest Scientific Advancements in Teratology and Risk Counseling
The Annual Education Meeting of the Organization of Teratology Information Specialists (OTIS) brings together OTIS members and other interested participants for a three-day meeting where attendees can learn more about the field of teratology (the study of exposures in pregnancy and breastfeeding), discuss the latest research findings in current studies, and share best practices about how to expertly disseminate and educate the public about this important topic. Attendees from all backgrounds attend this important meeting, including but not limited to those practicing in the areas of behavioral teratology, dysmorphology, education, genetics, genetic counseling, lactation consulting, midwifery, nursing, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, perinatal epidemiology, pharmacy, psychiatry, psychology, public health, teratology, and more.
Our 33rd Annual Meeting is Going Virtual in June 2021!
Registration is now OPEN for the 33rd Annual Education Meeting of the Organization of Teratology Information Specialists (OTIS)! The meeting will take place virtually from June 28 – July 1, 2021. To make it convenient for all time zones, daily sessions will be held from approximately 11:00 am Eastern – 5:00 pm Eastern.
Features of the OTIS Virtual Conference Platform
- Join live “On Now” and “Upcoming Sessions”
- Browse attendees, network, and chat online
- Real-time alerts, live help, and other support
Poster Gallery Features
- Easy access to posters and abstracts
- Quick access to desired poster topics
- Live or pre-recorded poster video/audio
- Interaction with poster presenters
Visit the meeting website today to:
- Submit an Abstract: submissions are due March 31, 2021
- Apply for a Scholarship: applications are due April 15, 2021
- Register for the Meeting by April 15, 2021 to take advantage of our early bird rate