We are actively engaged in research to improve the health of moms and babies. MotherToBaby Pregnancy Studies examine the effects of medications, vaccines, and diseases during pregnancy. Right now there is limited information to help moms-to-be and their health care providers navigate treatment decisions and other complex issues. Our studies aim to fill this critical gap.
MotherToBaby Pregnancy Studies are observational, which means you will not be asked to take any medications or vaccines or change any part of your routine. By sharing information about your pregnancy, you can play a key role in helping us learn more for your benefit and the benefit of future moms and babies!
Benefits of Participating
- Reassurance and peace of mind by having access to friendly and knowledgeable information specialists who can answer any questions you might have about exposures during pregnancy and while breastfeeding.
- The joy and excitement of following your baby’s development when you complete a fun and instructive questionnaire.
- If you qualify, you’ll receive a free in-home examination of your baby by the nation’s leading pediatric specialists, as seen in this video. Learn more about our pediatric specialists here.
- Select studies offer compensation for your time in completing phone interviews.
- The satisfaction and pride of knowing that you belong to a special group of women who are taking charge of their health and helping future moms and babies by volunteering for our studies.