- American Academy of Pediatrics. 2021. Breastfeeding during the COVID-19 pandemic. Available at URL: https://www.healthychildren.org/English/health-issues/conditions/COVID-19/Pages/Breastfeeding-During-COVID-19.aspx
- Academy of Breastfeeding Medicine. 2020. ABM Statement: Considerations for COVID-19 vaccination in lactation. Available at URL: https://abm.memberclicks.net/abm-statement-considerations-for-covid-19-vaccination-in-lactation
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. 2021. COVID-19 vaccination considerations for obstetric-gynecologic care. Available at URL: https://www.acog.org/clinical/clinical-guidance/practice-advisory/articles/2020/12/covid-19-vaccination-considerations-for-obstetric-gynecologic-care
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine. 20021. Patient management and clinical recommendations during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Available at URL: https://www.asrm.org/news-and-publications/covid-19/statements/patient-management-and-clinical-recommendations-during-the-coronavirus-covid-19-pandemic
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 2022. Interim clinical considerations for use of COVID-19 vaccines currently approved or authorized in the United States: Considerations involving pregnancy, lactation, and fertility. Available at URL: https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/clinical-considerations/interim-considerations-us.html#pregnancy-fertility
- Novavax Fact Sheet for Health Care Providers Administering Vaccine. Revised 7/13/2022. Available at URL: https://www.fda.gov/media/159897/download
- Shook LL, et al. 2022. Durability of anti-spike antibodies in infants after maternal COVID-19 vaccination or natural infection. JAMA 327(11):1087-1089.
- Zambrano LD, et al. 2020. Update: characteristics of symptomatic women of reproductive age with laboratory-confirmed SARS-CoV-2 infection by pregnancy status — United States, January 22–October 3, 2020. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2020;69:1641–1647.