- Amato, MP and Portaccio, E. 2015. Fertility, Pregnancy and Childbirth in Patients with Multiple Sclerosis: Impact of Disease-Modifying Drugs. CNS Drugs 29:207–220.
- Bridel, C and Lalive, PH. 2014. Update on Multiple Sclerosis Treatments. Swiss Med Wkly. 2014;144:w14012.
- Ciplea, A et al. 2020. Dimethyl fumarate transfer into breast milk. Ther Adv Neurol Disord. 13:1756286420968414.
- Gold, et. al, 2015. Delayed-Release Dimethyl Fumarate and Pregnancy: Preclinical Studies and Pregnancy Outcomes from Clinical Trials and Postmarketing Experience. Neurol Ther. 4(2):93-104.
- Leroy et al. 2015. Immunosuppressive drugs and fertility. Orphanet Journal of Rare Diseases 10:136.
- Lu et. al, 2014. A review of safety-related pregnancy data surrounding the oral disease-modifying drugs for multiple sclerosis. CNS Drugs; 28(2):89-94.
- Tecfidera prescribing information, available online at: https://www.tecfiderahcp.com/content/dam/commercial/multiple-sclerosis/tecfidera/hcp/en_us/pdf/Tecfidera_PI.pdf.