- Celzo F et al. 2020 Safety evaluation of adverse events following vaccination with Havrix, Engerix-B or Twinrix during pregnancy. Vaccine. 38(40):6215-6223.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Guidelines for vaccinating pregnant women (updated 2022) from https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pregnancy/hcp-toolkit/guidelines.html
- D’Acremont V, et al. 2008. Impact of vaccines given during pregnancy on the offspring of women consulting a travel clinic: a longitudinal study. J Travel Med 15(2):77-81.
- Groom HC et al. 2019 Uptake and safety of hepatitis A vaccination during pregnancy: A Vaccine Safety Datalink study. Vaccine. 37(44):6648-6655.
- Moro PL, et al. 2014. Reports to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System after hepatitis A and hepatitis AB vaccines in pregnant women. Am J Obstet Gynecol 210(6):561.e1-6.
- Niu MT, et al. 1998. Two-year review of hepatitis A vaccine safety: data from the vaccine adverse event reporting system (VAERS). Clin Infect Dis 26:1475-1476.
- Panagiotou OA, et al & Costa Rica HPV Vaccine Trial (CVT) Group. 2015. Effect of bivalent human papillomavirus vaccination on pregnancy outcomes: long term observational follow-up in the Costa Rica HPV Vaccine Trial. BMJ 351:h4358.