- Gilboa SM, et al. 2009. National Birth Defects Prevention Study: Use of antihistamine medications during early pregnancy and isolated major malformations. Birth Defects Res A Clin Mol Teratol 85(2):137-150.
- Ito S, et al. 1993. Prospective follow-up of adverse reactions in breast-fed infants exposed to maternal medication. Am J Obstet Gynecol 168:1393-9.
- Kallen B, Mottet I. 2003. Delivery outcome after the use of meclozine in early pregnancy. Eur J Epidemiol. 18:665-669.
- Katselou M, et al. 2018. A fully validated method for the simultaneous determination of 11 antihistamines in breast milk by gas chromatography-mass spectrometry. Biomed Chromatogr 32(8):e4260.
- Lenz W. 1966. Malformations caused by drugs in pregnancy. Am J Dis Child 112:99-106.
- Messinis IE, et al. 1985. Histamine H1 receptor participation in the control of prolactin secretion in postpartum. J Endocrinol Investig 8:143-6.
- Michaelis J, et al. 1983. Prospective study of suspected associations between certain drugs administered during early pregnancy and congenital malformations. Teratology 27:57-64.