- Hallock RM, et al. 2013. A survey of hallucinogenic mushroom use, factors related to usage, and perceptions of use among college students. Drug Alcohol Depend 130(1-3):245-8.
- Jairaj C, et al. 2022. Postpartum depression: A role for psychedelics? Journal of Psychopharmacology 36(8), 920-931.
- Rolsten C, 1997. Effects of chlorpromazine and psilocin on pregnancy of C57BL/10 mice and their offspring at birth. Anat Rec 157:311.
- Stein CA, et al. 2022. The Pharmacology and Clinical Applications of Psychedelic Medicines Within Midwifery Practice. J Midwifery Womens Health 67(3):373-383.
- Timar L, Czeizal AE. 1997, Birth weight and congenital anomalies following poisonous mushroom intoxication during pregnancy. Reprod Toxicol 11: 861.