- Ban L, et al. 2014. First trimester exposure to anxiolytic and hypnotic drugs and the risks of major congenital anomalies: a United Kingdom population-based cohort study. PLoS One; 9(6):e100996.
- Dusci LJ, et al. 1990. Excretion of diazepam and its metabolites in human milk during withdrawal from combination high dose diazepam and oxazepam. Br J Clin Pharmacol; 29:123-6.
- Kanto JH. 1982. Use of benzodiazepines during pregnancy, labour and lactation, with particular reference to pharmacokinetic considerations. Drugs 23:354-80.
- Kargas GA, et al. 1985. Perinatal mortality due to interaction of diphenhydramine and temazepam. N Eng J Med 313:1417-8.
- Lebedevs TH, et al. 1992. Excretion of temazepam in breast milk. Br J Clin Pharmacol; 33:204-6.