• Amato MP and Portaccio E. 2015. Fertility, Pregnancy and Childbirth in Patients with Multiple Sclerosis: Impact of Disease-Modifying Drugs. CNS Drugs 29:207-220.
• Andersen JB, et al. 2018. Pregnancy outcomes in men and women treated with teriflunomide. A population-based nationwide Danish registry study. Frontiers in Immunology 9(2706):1-7.
• Cree BA. 2013. Update on reproductive safety of current and emerging disease-modifying therapies for multiple sclerosis. Mult Scler.19:835-43.
• Aubagio® Prescribing Information. Available online at http://products.sanofi.us/aubagio/aubagio.pdf, accessed 26 April 2014.
• Chambers CD, et al. 2010. Birth outcomes in pregnant women taking leflunomide. Arthritis Rheu. 62(5):1494-503.
• Chambers C, et al. 2007. Are new agents used to treat rheumatoid arthritis safe to take during pregnancy? Organization of Teratology Information Specialists (OTIS) study. Motherisk Update. 53(3):409-412.
• Cassina M, et al. 2012. Pregnancy outcome in women exposed to Leflunomide before or during pregnancy. Arth & Rheum 64(7):2085-2094.
• Davenport L, et al. 2014. Teriflunomide: non-clinical evaluation demonstrates no effect on sperm DNA or male fertility [abstract]. Neurology 82(10 Supp):P2.233.
• De Santis M, et al. 2005. Paternal and maternal exposure to leflunomide: pregnancy and neonatal outcome. Ann Rheum Dis 64:1096-1097.
• Gold R and Wolinsky JS. 2011. Pathophysiology of multiple sclerosis and the place of teriflunomide. Acta Neurol Scand 124(2):75-84.
• Henson LJ, et al. 2014. Updated pregnancy outcomes in patients and partners of patients in the terflunomide clinical trial program [abstract]. Neurology 82(10 Supp): P4.161.
• Kieseier B, et al. 2012. Pregnancy outcomes from the teriflunomide clinical development programme: retrospective analysis of the teriflunomide clinical trial database (Poster 737). Mult Scler;18(Suppl 4):328.
• Losee JE and Mason AC. 2005. Deformational plagiocephaly: diagnosis, prevention, and treatment. Clin Plastic Surg 31;53-64
• Lu E, et al. 2013. Safety of disease-modifying drugs for multiple sclerosis in pregnancy: current challenges and future considerations for effective pharmacovigilance. Expert Reviews 13(3):251-61.
• O’Connor P, et al. 2011: Randomized trial of oral teriflunomide for relapsing multiple sclerosis. N Engl J Med 365(14):1293-1303.