- AAP Section on Breastfeeding. 2012. Policy Statement: Breastfeeding and the Use of Human Milk. Pediatrics 129(3) e827-841.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Breastfeeding: Recommendations: Vaccinations. [Accessed 1/2020]. Available from: https://www.cdc.gov/breastfeeding/breastfeeding-special-circumstances/vaccinations-medications-drugs/vaccinations.html.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Breastfeeding: Infectious Diseases and Specific Conditions Affecting Human Milk. [Accessed 10/2020]. https://www.cdc.gov/breastfeeding/breastfeeding-special-circumstances/maternal-or-infant-illnesses/index.html
- General Recommendations on Immunization (2/8/2002) Recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) and the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) MMWR 51 (RR-2):1-36.
- Knap AH, et al. 2016.Environmental Exposures Due to Natural Disasters. Rev Environ Health. 31(1): 89-92.
- Rimawi BH, et al 2014. Infections and homelessness: risks of increased infectious diseases in displaced women. World Med Health Policy. 6(2):118-132
- World Health Organization. 2002. Breastfeeding and maternal medication. Recommendations for drugs in the eleventh WHO model list of essential drugs. [Accessed 10/2020]. Available from: https://apps.who.int/iris/handle/10665/62435
- World Health Organization. 2006. Communicable diseases following natural disasters. Risk assessment and priority interventions. [accessed 10/2020]. Available from: https://www.who.int/diseasecontrol_emergencies/guidelines/CD_Disasters_26_06.pdf?ua=1