- Anderson KN, et al. 2020. ADHD medication use during pregnancy and risk for selected birth defects: national birth defects prevention study, 1998-2011. J Atten Disord Feb;24(3):479-489.
- Cohen JM, et al. 2017. Placental complications associated with psychostimulant use in pregnancy. Obstet Gynecol 130(6):1192-1201.
- Golub M, et al. 2005. NTP CERHR expert panel report on the reproductive and developmental toxicity of amphetamine and methamphetamine. Birth Defects Res B Dev Reprod Toxicol 74(6):471-584.
- Huybrechts KF, et al. 2018. Association between methylphenidate and amphetamine use in pregnancy and risk of congenital malformations: a cohort study from the international pregnancy safety study consortium. JAMA Psychiatry 75(2):167-175.
- Ilett KF, et al. 2007. Transfer of dexamphetamine into breast milk during treatment for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Br J Clin Pharmacol. 63(3):371-5.
- Naeye RL. 1983. Maternal use of dextroamphetamine and growth of the fetus. Pharmacology 26(2):117-20.
- Ornoy A. 2018. Pharmacological treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder during pregnancy and lactation. Pharm Res 35:46.
- Rose SJ, et al. 2020. Amphetamine–dextroamphetamine and pregnancy: neonatal outcomes after prenatal prescription mixed amphetamine exposure. Journal of Attention Disorders 25(9): 1295-1301.