- ACAM2000 Product Insert. Revised 03/2018. Available at URL: https://www.fda.gov/media/75792/download.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 2022. Clinical considerations for monkeypox in people who are pregnant or breastfeeding. Available at URL: https://www.cdc.gov/poxvirus/monkeypox/clinicians/pregnancy.html
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 2022. Considerations for monkeypox vaccination. Available at URL: https://www.cdc.gov/poxvirus/monkeypox/considerations-for-monkeypox-vaccination.html.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 2016. Contraindications to vaccination: nonemergency use of smallpox vaccine. Available at URL: https://www.cdc.gov/smallpox/clinicians/vaccination-contraindications1.html.
- Meaney-Delman, DM, et al. 2022. A primer on monkeypox virus for obstetrician–gynecologists, Obstetrics & Gynecology. Published online July 11, 2022. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1097/AOG.0000000000004909.
- Ryan MD, et al. 2003. Women with smallpox vaccine exposure during pregnancy reported to the national smallpox vaccine in pregnancy registry — United States, 2003. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2003;52(17):386-388.