- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG). 2018. Preeclampsia and High Blood Pressure During Pregnancy. Retrieved February 6, 2019, from https://www.acog.org/womens-health/faqs/preeclampsia-and-high-blood-pressure-during-pregnancy
- Benoff S, et al. 1994. The effect of calcium ion channel blockers on sperm fertilization potential. Fertil Steril 62:606-17.
- Bortolus R, et al. 2000. Nifedipine administered in pregnancy: Effect on the development of children at 18 months. BJOG 107:792-794.
- Houtzager BA, et al. 2006. Long-term follow up of children exposed in utero to nifedipine or ritodrine for the management of preterm labour. BJOG. 2006 Mar;113(3):324-31.
- Magee LA, et al. 1996. The safety of calcium channel blockers in human pregnancy: A prospective, multicenter cohort study. Am J Obstet Gynecol 174:823-8.
- Penny WJ, Lewis MJ. 1989. Nifedipine is excreted in human milk. Eur J Clin Pharmacol. 36(4):427-8.
- Tabacova SA, et al. 2002. Developmental abnormalities reported to FDA in association with nifedipine treatment in pregnancy. Teratology;65:368.
- Weber-Schoendorfer C, et al. 2008. The safety of calcium channel blockers during pregnancy: a prospective, multicenter, observational study. Reprod Toxicol 26(1): 24-30.