- Aleem M, Choudhari J, Padwal V, Balasinor N, Parte P, Gill-Sharma MK: Hyperprolactinemia affects spermiogenesis in adult male rats. Journal of Endocrinological Investigation 2005; 28(1):39-48.
- Auerbach JG, et al. 1992. Maternal psychotropic medication and neonatal behavior. Neurotoxicol Teratol 14(6):399-406.
- Cleary MF. 1977. Fluphenazine decanoate during pregnancy. Am J Psychiat 134:815-6.
- Einarson A, Boskovic R. 2009. Use and safety of antipsychotic drugs during pregnancy. J Psychiatr Pract. 15(3):183-92.
- 2011. Drug Safety Communication: Antipsychotic drug labels updated on use during pregnancy and risk of abnormal muscle movements and withdrawal symptoms in newborns (issued 2/2011). https://www.fda.gov/Drugs/DrugSafety/ucm243903.htm
- (2018, October 31). Retrieved from https://toxnet.nlm.nih.gov/cgi-bin/sis/search2
- Gill-Sharma MK, Aleem M, Sethi G, Choudhary J, Padwal V, D’Souza S, Balasinor N, Parte P, Juneja HS: Antifertility effects of fluphenazine in adult male rats. Journal of Endocrinological Investigation 2003; 26(4):316-26.
- Gomez EA: Hypersexuality in men receiving fluphenazine decanoate (letter). Am J Psychiatry 138:1263, 1981.
- Kopf GS, Vacquier VD: Characterization of a calmodulin-stimulated adenylate cyclase from abalone spermatozoa. J Biol Chem 259:7590-6, 1984.Holt RI, Peveler RC. 2011. Antipsychotics and hyperprolactinaemia: mechanisms, consequences and management. Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 74(2):141-7.
- Maguire GA. 2002. Prolactin elevation with antipsychotic medications: mechanisms of action and clinical consequences. J Clin Psychiatry. 63(suppl 4):56-62.
- Mogwitz S, et al. 2018. Update on the Pharmacological Treatment of Tics with Dopamine-Modulating Agents. ACS Chem Neurosci. 9(4):651-672.
- Nath SP, et al. 1996. Severe rhinorrhea and respiratory distress in a neonate exposed to fluphenazine hydrochloride prenatally. Ann Pharmacotherapy 30:35-7.
Serres C, Kahn ML: Motility induction in hamster spermatozoa from caput epididymis: effect of forward motility protein