- Hope For Two: The Pregnant with Cancer Network. [Cited 2010 August 16]. Available at URL: http://www.pregnantwithcancer.org.
- Imai A, et al. 2008. Preservation of female fertility during cancer treatment. Reprod Med Biol. ;7(1):17-27.
- National Cancer Institute. 2009. General information about breast cancer and pregnancy. [Cited 2010 August 16]. Available at URL: http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/pdq/treatment/breast-cancer-and-pregnancy/Patient.
- National Cancer Institute. 2009. Understanding chemotherapy: a guide for patients and families. [Cited 2010 August 16]. Available at URL: http://www.cancer.org/Treatment/TreatmentsandSideEffects/TreatmentTypes/Chemotherapy/UnderstandingChemotherapyAGuideforPatientsandFamilies/understanding-chemotherapy-a-guide-toc
- Ngu SF, et al. (2016). Chemotherapy in pregnancy. Best Pract Res Clin Obstet Gynaecol.;33:86-101
- Signorello LB, et al. 2012. Congenital anomalies in the children of cancer survivors: a report from the childhood cancer survivor study. J Clin Oncol. ;30(3):239-45.
- Welt CK and Shapiro CL. 2010. Ovarian failure due to anticancer drugs and radiation. [Updated Sep. 2019]. Available at URL: http://www.uptodate.com/contents/ovarian-failure-due-to-anticancer-drugs-and-radiation