- Barr DB, et al. 2010. Pesticide concentrations in maternal and umbilical cord sera and their relation to birth outcomes in a population of pregnant women and newborns in New Jersey. Sci Total Environ 408(4):790-795.
- Byrne S. 2016. Consumer Reports. Mosquito Repellents That Best Protect Against Zika. Available at: http://www.consumerreports.org/insect-repellents/mosquito-repellents-that-best-protect-against-zika/
- Diaz JH. 2016. Chemical and plant-based insect repellents: efficacy, safety, and toxicity. Wilderness & Environmental Medicine 27(1):153-63.
- Dugas J, et al. 2010. Use of biocides and insect repellents and risk of hypospadias. Occup Environ Med 67:196-200.
- Lupi E, et al. 2013. The efficacy of repellents against Aedes, Anopheles, Culex and Ixodes spp.—a literature review. Travel Med Infect Dis 11(6):374-411.
- Segal TR, et al. 2017. Urinary concentrations of 3-(diethylcarbamoyl)benzoic acid (DCBA), a major metabolite of N,N-diethyl-m-toluamide (DEET) and semen parameters among men attending a fertility center. Hum Reprod 32(12):2532-2539.