- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 2022. Clinical considerations for monkeypox in people who are pregnant or breastfeeding. Available at URL: https://www.cdc.gov/poxvirus/monkeypox/clinicians/pregnancy.html
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 2022. Considerations for monkeypox vaccination. Available at URL: https://www.cdc.gov/poxvirus/monkeypox/considerations-for-monkeypox-vaccination.html.
- Vaccine Information Statement: Smallpox/monkeypox vaccine (JYNNEOS™): what you need to know. Revised 06/2022. Available at URL: https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/hcp/vis/vis-statements/smallpox-monkeypox.pdf.
- JYNNEOS Package Insert. Revised 06/2021. Available at URL: https://www.fda.gov/media/131078/download.
- Meaney-Delman, DM, et al. 2022. A primer on monkeypox virus for obstetrician–gynecologists, Obstetrics & Gynecology. Published online July 11, 2022. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1097/AOG.0000000000004909.
- Rao AK, et al. 2022. Use of JYNNEOS (smallpox and monkeypox vaccine, live, nonreplicating) for preexposure vaccination of persons at risk for occupational exposure to orthopoxviruses: recommendations of the advisory committee on immunization practices — United States, 2022. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2022;71:734–742.