- Ebrahimi N, et al. 2014. Pregnancy and fetal outcomes following natalizumab exposure in pregnancy. A prospective, controlled observational study. Mult Scler. 2015 Feb;21(2):198-205.
- Friend S, et al. 2016. Evaluation of pregnancy outcomes from the Tysabri (natalizumab) pregnancy exposure registry: a global, observational, follow-up study. BMC Neurol. Aug 24;16(1):150.
- Haghikia A, , et al. 2014. Natalizumab use during the third trimester of pregnancy. JAMA Neurol 71(7): 891-895.
- Mahadevan U, , et al. 2019. Inflammatory bowel disease in pregnancy clinical care pathway: a report from the American Gastroenterological Association IBD Parenthood Project Working Group. Gastroenterology. Apr;156(5):1508-1524.
- Peng A, et al. 2018. Natalizumab exposure during pregnancy in multiple sclerosis: a systematic review. J Neurol Sci. 2019 Jan 15;396:202-205.
- Portaccio E, et al. 2018. Pregnancy decision-making in women with multiple sclerosis treated with natalizumab. I: Fetal risks. Neurology. Page #s or journal volume?
- Drug Approval Package. Pharmacology reviews. http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfdadocs/nda/2004/125104s000Natalizumab.cfm