- Damkier P and Videbech P. 2018. The Safety of Second-Generation Antipsychotics During Pregnancy: A Clinically Focused Review. CNS Drugs 32:351-366.
- Ennis ZN and Damkier P. 2014. Pregnancy Exposure to Olanzapine, Quetiapine, Risperidone, Aripiprazole and Risk of Congenital Malformation. A Systemic Review. Basic & Clinical Pharmacology & Toxicology 116:315-320.
- Elstein Y et al. (2004). Pregnancies in Gaucher disease: a 5 -year study. Am J Obstet Gynecol 190:435-441.
- Habermann F et al. 2013. Atypical Antipsychotic Drugs and Pregnancy Outcome: A Prospective, Cohort Study. J Clin Psychopharmacol 33:453-62.
- Huybrechts KF et al. 2016. Antipsychotic Use in Pregnancy and the Risk for Congenital Malformations. JAMA Psychiatry 73(9): 938-946.
- Park Y et al. 2018. Continuation of Atypical Antipsychotic Medication During Early Pregnancy and the Risk of Gestational Diabetes. Am J Psychiatry 175(6):564-574.
- Petersen I et al. 2016. Risks and Benefits of Psychotropic Medication in Pregnancy: Cohort Studies based on UK Electronic Primary Care Health Records. Health Technol Assess 20:1-176
- Uguz F. 2016. Second-Generation Antipsychotics During the Lactation Period. Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology 36(3):244-252.
- Vigod SN et al. 2015. Antipsychotic Drug Use In Pregnancy: High Dimensional, Propensity Matched, Population Based Cohort Study. BMJ 350:h2298.